FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021

The pandemic has made a lot of things difficult mostly school because things are online but it did make this semester kind of  hard because I think that a lot of teachers did give a lot of work and expected it to be done a certain time. I think the most meaningful of this time of being together I think that it was the way that you didn't give that much homework but I will say that the course blog is kind of hard just because all my other classes are on canvas and i would forget to go on the course blog sometimes. I am most proud of me getting most of my work done on time which I know some students did struggle with that. Something that i wish I would've done different would be to do a schedule because I like to leave things for the last minute. I think I learned that not every essay needs to be long some of them can be short. Three text that i had read this year are Mis Les, Things fall apart, and  the hate you give. Three characteristic are mood, tone, and theme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Right to your Opinion"

Essay

LES MIS #1