In chapter 13 it just talks about how the bishop love everyone no matter what. A lot of the people really appreciated his love towards them. He is such a nice guy.
I think that something that the teachers can do different is probably assigned less work because a lot of students sometimes don't have time to do it. I also think that some teachers think that we don't have life after school and we do some of us have to do chores, help our siblings with there homework, work, & sometimes even cook. I also have noticed that some teachers expect work to be turned in by a certain time and I think a reasonable time is 11:59 but my Spanish teacher gives a lot of homework and wants it turned in by 8:00pm and if we don't have it in by 8:00 we literally lose half the credit. Other then that I don't really have any other problem.
In this Chapter jena Valjean realized that he might not be a good person after he tried to steal bread from his family. he also believed that his punishment was unfair even though he knew he deserved it.
Myriel's Silver Candlesticks Myriel's Silver Candlesticks are an important because they shed ight that always brings love and hope. Snakes, insects, & birds Hugo uses animal imagery to accentuate these characters' qualities of good and evil.
Comments
Post a Comment