JOURNAL # 3

1. I am very grateful for my family because I know that they are always going to be there for me and my parents are give me whatever I need. They also teach me to work hard for what i want because not everything is given to you for free. The second person I am grateful for is my best friend because we have been friends for almost 10 years and she has always been there for me as well. She is like a sister too me and we have the most fun when we are together.

2. When I see the word future I think of 10 years from now. I also see myself doing a lot of things like working and enjoying my life like I should but I do see myself accomplishing a lot of things . 

3. My favorite book that i remember reading was called "The Outsider" I read this book back in 7th grade and at the moment I wanted to start reading more I just loved that book so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Right to your Opinion"

Essay

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #1