PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #2

 1. Imagine that you are sitting at home one evening when you see a big spider walk across the floor in front of you. Do you ignore it, take it outside, smash it, or do something else? What information do you consider before you decide? 

  If I have to be honest I am not killing the spider, I have a really big fear of spiders so am probably not killing it. The reason I have a fear about spiders is because when I was in 4th grade a spider bit me on my forehead and it was really big. Through out the day it was getting bigger and itchy so I went to the doctor and he tried popping it and that didn't work so I went to the hospital and they cut it open and squeezed everything out. Ever since that I have a fear of spiders.

2. How do you define yourself? 

   I think I would define myself as a very outgoing person because I love going to places and hang out with the people I love. I especially like going to parties that my happy place to be. I am also really loud  I will not be quiet. 

3. Describe something you really like and imagine how someone else might think its boring. 

 Something that I love doing is listening to country music and I think that some people find it boring because they think that country is to slow or they might not really like the country accent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Right to your Opinion"

Essay

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #1