PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #1

 1. What's something your good at?

  I think that I am very good at basketball and I didn't even realize that until I was in middle. I was very shy and when I got to middle school I started to try out new things so I decided to try out basketball and I made the team. I ended up being a pint guard and a guard. I think it was a pretty good experience for my 7th and 8th grade year. 
 

 2. Some students have decided to stab themselves with sharp objects in sensitive areas (tongues, faces, belly buttons). Why? What does this symbolize to you? What do you think they intended it to symbolize? 

  I think that teen like them because they think it's cool and as a matter of fact I want a nose piercing when I am 16. In my personal opinion I don't see anything wrong with it because it's you own body. 
  
 3. The president is at your door? what do you want to tell him? 
 Well if we are talking about trump then I just want to say that he shouldn't even be running for president because he is racist, uneducated, and I don't think he's a good opinion for our country. He is also a white superracist and the reason I say that is because someone asked him before the debate if he was willing to talk about that and he said yes, and when it came to the debate they asked him about it and " stand back and stand by" he dint even say anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Right to your Opinion"

Essay